Samarth Scheme was launched by the ministry of Textiles. There are 18 state’s of India eligible for the Samarth Scheme. The programme is implemented for the textile industry, government institutions, reputed training institute, NGO’s etc. Through this scheme Government aims to supplement and incentivise the endeavour to create job opportunities in textile and related sectors. So that the unemployed people get the Job opportunities.
If you want to know about the Samarth Scheme then you came to the right place. Here you will find the objective of samarth scheme, Eligibility, Required documents, Applying process of samarth scheme, Eligible states for samarth scheme. Kindly read this read post to the end.
Objective of Samarth Scheme:
• It will supplements the efforts of the textile industry in providing gainful and sustainable employment to the youth.
• It will provide a programme which demand , placement oriented and national skill qualification framework complaint.
• It will supplements the efforts of the industry in creating jobs in organized textile and related sectors, covering the entire value chain of textile.
Who is eligible for Samarth Scheme-
• Individuals have to be residence of India.
• Preference have to given SC/ST, woman.
• Differently-abled Person
• Individuals who have BPL card.
• 115 aspirational districts, that notified by the NITI Aayog.
Documents Required For Samarth Scheme-
• Passport size photo
• Aadhar Card
• Ration Card
• Address Proof
• Proof of Residence
How To Apply for Samarth Scheme-
Step 1: Go to the official website of Samarth Scheme. Which name is samarth-textiles.gov.in
Step 2: After opening the site, You will see the Candidates Registration option on the right side of homepage ! Simply click on that option
Step 3: Then you need to fill up the Candidates inquiry form. .
Step 4: After fillup the form with proper details, simply click on the submit button.
Which states are eligible for samarth scheme-
• Andhra Pradesh
• Madhya Pradesh
• Uttar Pradesh
• Tamil Nadu
• Arunachal Pradesh
• Jammu & Kashmir
Helpline/ Contact Details for Samarth Scheme-
|Samarth Helpline Number||1800-258-7150|
|Ph No. of Ministry of Textiles||+91-011-23062445|
Last Few Lines-
Samarth Scheme is anticipated to accomplish duties with an expense of ₹1,300 crores. The Indian government is offering the training for textiles sector to almost 10 lakh young people through the Samarth Scheme. If you want to know more about Samarth Scheme then kindly contact us, we will definitely help you.