Jorhat ITI college is the most famous iti college in Assam. Students came to study on this college across the state. Jorhat Govt Industrial Training Institute is Industrial Training Institute under NCVT Govt Industrial Training Institute Jorhat.
If you want to know About Jorhat ITI college admission, Contact number, Location, Hostel etc thn you came to the right post. Here you will find the complete information of Jorhat ITI college, Assam.
About Jorhat ITI college-
How To Take Admission Jorhat ITI college-
Follow these steps:-
Step 1– To participate in the e counselling the candidate shall fill all his particulars on the counselling website www.itiassam.nic.in under the option New Candidate Registration. Candidate shall fill all his particular (Name of Candidate, Father Name, Mother Name, Category, Male/ Female, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Candidate’s recent Coloured clear photo etc.) on the counselling website www.itiassam.nic.in under the option New Registration and upload documents/ Certificates.
Step 2– After filling all the correct information, the candidate will take the printout of his filled particulars from Candidate profile. The candidate has to remember password filled during registration.
Step 3– Candidate can correct his information by using the Edit Registration Module.
Step 4– Candidate shall visit nearest Govt. ITI for verification of his documents with the particulars filled while registration. The candidate will be eligible for filling his choices only after verification of his particular by Govt. ITI.
Step 5– The registration is one time process and it will be valid for entire online counselling.
Step 6– After taking the printout, candidate shall have to visit the nearest Govt. ITI for verification of his/her documents with the particulars filled during registration, as per scheduled dates on all working days during office hours.
Click here to visit Admission Portal.
Eligibility & Format-
• The candidates who have applied for the trade for entry qualification of class VIII pass trades shall produce the certificate in format-I along with mark sheet, while verification of their documents.
• For 10th pass entry qualification they will produce HSLC pass documents & mark sheets at the time of verification.
• The candidates of CBSE courses for whom mark sheet issued under CGPA system are to fill their marks of each subject by converting from CGPA (multiplying by 9.5 or the CGPA mentioned in the CBSE marksheet).
• No grade is allowed to put in marks table.
• Dibyang candidates shall have to submit their trade suitability certificate issued from National Career Service Centre for Differently Able, at ITI Guwahati campus, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati- 16 or as per trades suitability communicated by DGT vide letter no. MSDE-19/02/2018-CD(pt) Dtd 2nd July,2019 and as mentioned in trades NCVT syllabi.
• The candidate will be eligible for filling his choices only after verification by the Govt. ITI.
• The candidate will then check his/her rank (Merit position) on his page, when announced in the portal.
• The candidate has to fill his choices & save his choice within the stipulated time period as declared by the DE&CT Assam in counselling schedule.
• Allotment of seat: After the choice filling is over, all filled choices of all registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per merit (Rank) & category of the candidate. The allotment will be made against one seat & the allotment of seat is purely provisional.
• If a seat is allotted, the candidate has to take printout of his allotment letter & visit the allotted Govt. ITI for accepting the admission.
• If a seat is allotted in Pvt ITI, the candidate has to take printout of Provisional Allotment letter and visit the respective private ITI with all original documents & admission fees of that particular private
Trades available in Jorhat ITI college-
Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (E), Fitter, Electrician, Turner, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Mech. Diesel, Welder, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA), Cosmetology, ICTSM, Sewing Technology, Plastic Processing Operator Sector (BBBT CoE), Draughtsman Mechanics, Instrument Mechanics, Draughtsman Civil.
Click Here to know Trade Eligibility.
Jorhat ITI college location-
P6XF+Q3H, Jorhat Mariani Road, Opp Nagaland Transport Corporation, Rajabari P.O., Jorhat, Assam 785014
Candidates Admission Portal Module-
New Candidate Registration and uploading documents, Registered Candidate Login, Edit Registration Details, After Documents Verification Available Choices, Fill Choices , Display/Print Filled Choices, Change Password, Choices Edit – Move/Delete/Edit/Rearrange/Print, View of seat allotment Details, Printing of provisional Seat Allotment letter and reporting. Candidates can Log out their account. (The candidates are requested to check News & Events daily in the admission portal.)