The Tet (Teacher Eligibility Test) exam is one of the very popular exam in Assam, India. The department of Elementary education will conduct this exam on 22 October 2022.
The Assam Government has decided to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2022 for both Lower Primary and Upper Primary levels for the state of Assam. TET 2022 exam will be held as per the guidelines laid down by NCTE and all eligible candidates of Assam may apply for the TET exam 2022.
If you preparing for Tet 2022 exam and finding the previous year Question Papers and wants to know the Assam tet exam 2022 syallabus then you came to the right place.
Assam Tet Exam 2022 overview-
|Conducted||Department of Elementary education|
Assam Tet Question paper 2022
Assam TET Test 2022 comprises of two papers ( Papers I and II ). Paper I for Essential Class I to V and Papers II is for Upper Essential Class VI to VIII. Assam TET Test will be held for 2 hours and 30 minutes and contains 150 questions for 150 marks. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Lower Primary (LP) & Upper Primary (UP) Teacher 2022 comprised of Genuine MCQ Questions.
Assam tet exam 2022 Details-
|Time Duration||150 minutes|
|Exam Hours||2.5 Hours|
|Language||English, Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Manipuri, or Nepali|
Assam Tet syllabus for 2022 (Science)-
• Motion in a straight line, Laws of Motion, Heat, and Temperature, Light, Sound, and Electricity Chemistry
• Physical and Chemical Change
• Metals and non-metals
• Acids bases and Salts
• Fiber and Fabric
• Use of ICT in teaching Science
• Importance of ICT in teaching Science
• Integration of ICT in teaching Science
• Reproduction in Animals , cell’s
• Microorganism, Animal world
• Crop Production and Management
• Plant world, Reproduction in Plants, Nutrition in Plants
• Transportation in animals and plants, Respiration in Organisms
• Chemical Effects of Electric Current, Pollution, Living world
• Chemical Effects of Electric Current
Assam tet syallabus 2022 (Environmental science)-
• Children Environment, Environment and Child’s Need
• Use of ICT in teaching environment science
• Integration of ICT in teaching Environmental Science
• Care and Protection of Environment
Assam Tet syllabus (Mathematics)-
• Money, Fractions
• Geometry and Mensuration, Data handling
• Integration of ICT in teaching Mathematics, Number System
• Socially applicable Mathematics, Algebra
• Geometry and Mensuration, Introduction to graph
• Integration of ICT in teaching Mathematics
Also Read- Class 8 maths question paper.
Assam Tet previous year Question paper:
Previous years question paper helps the candidates to prepare for the upcoming exam. They can get the idea of question patterns from the previous year questions. If you preparing for Tet 2022 exam then you can download the Tet exam question paper 2021, tet exam question paper 2020 etc.
Click Here to download tet previous year question paper.